- Choose a person to write a biography about: This person should be someone you are interested in and have some knowledge about.
- Research: Gather information about the person you have chosen. Look for biographies, articles, and other sources of information. Take notes on the important events in their life, their achievements, and their personality.
- Organize the information: Sort through the information you have gathered and organize it into a timeline of the person’s life.
- Write an Introduction: Begin your biography with an introduction that tells who the person is, why they are important and interesting, and what you will be focusing on in your biography.
- Write the Body: The body of your biography should follow the chronological order of the person’s life, and should include the most important events, achievements and characteristics.
- Include quotes from interviews or from person, if you have any or couldn’t use, look for secondary sources.
- Write a Conclusion: Sum up the person’s life and achievements, and reflect on what you have learned about them.
- Revise and Edit: Re-read your biography and make any necessary corrections, such as grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
Please follow and like us: